Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coming Soon - Soaked Grain Bread Tutorial

I've had a lot of people ask for details about how I make a "soaked" bread. So watch for a tutorial in the next few days! I hope to bake bread this week and I will take pictures of the process and write out detailed instructions of how you can do it too. It's so simple and absolutely delicious! ;-)

For those of my readers who are unclear as to what the "soaking" process does, in a one-sentence explanation it breaks down the anti-nutrients and enzymes that are very difficult to digest, and releases the good nutrients so your body can absorb them easier. If you want a more detailed explanation, visit www.thenourishinggourmet.com, and search her site for "soaking grains". She has two very good and detailed (yet easy to understand) posts about it.

No comments: